Hair Care Tips
Washing and Conditioning Hair
Before installing the hair, it is recommended that you wash and condition the hair as follows:
Step One - Hydrate Hair
- Fill a basin or sink with luke warm water.
- Pour generous amounts of conditioner and swish until it dissolves in the water.
- Immerse hair in the water and let it sit for an hour or more.
- Once the hair is hydrated, it will be ready to wash.
Step Two - Wash Hair
- First rinse the hair with luke warm water.
- Apply a sulfate free, moisturizing shampoo to the hair.
- Hold the hair by the weft and wash with downward strokes only.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Step Three - Condition Hair
- Apply a generous amount of deep, moisturizing conditioner to the hair.
- Comb conditioner through the hair with a detangling comb to insure even distribution.
- Place hair in a plastic bag and wrap in a towel for 5 minutes or more for increased hydration.
- Remove and rinse hair thoroughly to remove conditioner.
Step Four - Dry Hair
- Hang to air dry straight and loose wavy hair.
- Lay flat deep wavy/curly hair and allow hair to air dry without touching it.